skyflyrr

What will be written here is anyone’s guess?

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

skyflyrr

So it's been 19 days since Licky died. I got up this morning thinking of him and i couldn't wait to get to work so my mind would be occupied with something besides Licky. I was hurting badly this morning. I look out our back door and see his grave with a little cross cindy made for him. I know he is better off since he had been ill for a while, but I sure wish he was with me. I miss him next to me at night under the blanket. He has slept with me every night other than when I was out of town and except for the first two days we had him. He lived a grand life. We had great times together. I love you licky, I miss you so much. My heart hurts so much without you.


skyflyrr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home